The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for running and coordinating the day-to-day administrative duties of the company. The Administrative Assistant demonstrates importance of organisation skills, communication skills and the capacity to manage several tasks or requests simultaneously.
Roles & Responsibilities
– Answer and direct phone calls.
– Organize and schedule appointments.
– Book and organize meeting rooms and take detailed minutes.
– Author email, correspondence memos, letters, forms, and checklists.
– Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
– Develop and maintain a Google Drive filing system.
– Update and maintain office policies and procedures as directed by General Manager.
– Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
– Maintain contact lists.
– Act as the point of contact for general information from existing and potential students.
– Send out confirmation email to students and coaching assistants prior to event.
– Notify Sales Team when a student seeks to withdraw from a course.
– Liaise with Managing Director and General- Manager to handle requests and queries.
– Organizing Data Entry of all students during events.
– Be the main point of contact for all Events
– Ad hoc duties as required.
“This position description serves to illustrate the scope and responsibilities of the position and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to perform other job related tasks requested by Management and as necessitated by the development of this role and the development of the business.”