The Digital Marketing Assistant will be responsible for the digital marketing strategy for Luke Hawkins; maintaining the website, e-marketing and social media.
The Digital Marketing Assistant will work closely with the Head of Marketing to develop, implement and execute the digital marketing strategy. They will help identify digital marketing trends and opportunities for growth, as well as creating marketing materials.
Roles & Responsibilities
– Content Management for the company website; generating new content, writing blogs and ensuring that all show pages and company information is kept up-to-date.
– Management of e-marketing schedule, building and sending emails to our event/lead databases.
– Creation of e-flyers and editing images.
– Management of the company social media accounts across
– Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and any other relevant social media channels and keep message (this will include content generation, daily interaction and management of student/lead enquiries).
– On-site activation of digital and social activity for our event, including social media phone.
– Keeping up-to-date with current digital trends and suggesting new ideas to enhance the digital strategy of the organisation.
– Targeting keywords set by the online marketing manager and basing articles around them.
– Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
– Administrative or other Ad hoc marketing support to assist with the efficient
running of the department, as and when required.
“This position description serves to illustrate the scope and responsibilities of the position and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to perform other job related tasks requested by Management and as necessitated by the development of this role and the development of the business.”