The Payment Solutions Manager is responsible for reaching out to students to set up and collect payments for overdue/outstanding accounts. They coach students to help find solutions to balance and keep to the terms and commitments of their accounts as well as be a contact for students wanting to cancel/withdraw/transfer from a course.
Roles & Responsibilities
– Collect payments on past due and aged debt accounts.
– Generate a list of students who have not made payments.
– Organize list according to severity of delinquency.
– Set up payment plans for all students using information provided by Sales Team on Salesforce.
– Ensure accurate details are set up for all payment options: Pay Right, Debit Success, and BPoint.
– Correspond with students via Phone and Email.
– Inform students of overdue accounts, amount currently owed, and create solutions to resolve payment.
– Attempt to collect payment.
– Review terms of sale with students.
– Ensure all student banking/payment information is correct on Salesforce, including email, phone numbers and addresses.
– Coach and help students determine solutions on how debt can be collected.
– Set up repayment plans and new terms of sale.
– Record new commitment to repay debt on Salesforce.
– Balance records if debt has been satisfied.
– Follow federal and state laws dealing with debt collection.
– Print reports for Managing Director and General Manager.
– Building and maintaining relationships with students.
– Alerting the Sales Team of discrepancies in payment information.
– Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Managing Director, General Manager, and Head of Marketing.
– Working closely with General Manager and Sales Team.
– Escalating and resolving payment solutions raised by students, including refunds.
– Updating Salesforce and ensuring Sales Team and General Manager are aware of changes within students.
“This position description serves to illustrate the scope and responsibilities of the position and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to perform other job related tasks requested by Management and as necessitated by the development of this role and the development of the business.”