A Sales & Coaching Assistant at Luke Hawkins Coaching provides first-class customer service by answering any questions a potential student may have regarding products and services. Our Sales & Coaching Assistants have high energy, are purpose driven, goal oriented, and hungry to build lasting relationships with students.
Roles & Responsibilities
– Following leads and turning them into opportunities for sales.
– Contacting potential students via telephone and email.
– Working to KPI’s and revenue targets as set by Managing Director, General Manager, and Head of Marketing.
– Educating leads and students on existing and upcoming products and promotions and closing sales.
– Accurately creating Contact and Account Pages on Salesforce for new students.
– Registering students into events on Salesforce.
– Using Event Registration List from Salesforce, confirm the attendance of all students before confirmation email goes out.
– Enter in accurate and detailed payment plan information and upload any supporting documents (i.e. receipts) for students onto Salesforce.
– Ensuring all administration relating to sales is completed effectively on Salesforce.
– Building long term relationships with new and existing students.
– Cold calling potential students and selling the company’s products.
– Working to monthly sales and revenue targets as set by Managing Director, General Manager, and Head of Marketing.
– Progressing towards activity targets and KPI’s set by Managing Director, General Manager, and Head of Marketing.
– Entering all required data for sales onto Salesforce.
– Updating Salesforce and inputting information on students.
– Following up with past students and cross selling products.
– Providing assistance to other members of the Sales Team.
– Following up on leads generated by the Head of Marketing or as instructed by the Managing Director.
– Investigating and resolving queries from students.
– Conduct clarity calls with students.
– Following up with students after a course.
– Managing client relationships with students who request refunds. Approaching all avenues to help retain student enrollment before sending to Payments Team.
– Confirming Student Transfers before advising forwarding to payments team.
– Developing rapport/relationships with students/clients during events to upsell into next program & engaging with them during the event.
“This position description serves to illustrate the scope and responsibilities of the position and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to perform other job related tasks requested by Management and as necessitated by the development of this role and the development of the business.”