The Head of Media/Videographer for Luke Hawkins will film and edit video content according to social media content calendar and marketing campaigns. The Head of Media/Videographer’s responsibilities include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use and in good working order. The Head of Media/Videographer will work creatively to produce the desired product and stay up to date with industry trends and tools that will make projects more marketable.
Roles & Responsibilities
– Be able to shoot on-trend video campaigns, edits and creative assets to a high standard.
– Stay in the loop with what’s happening and trending on Youtube and other video streaming platforms.
– Demonstrate a knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, video editing software, Mac computers and video and photography equipment.
– Image editing skills are desired as necessary.
– Video and sound production around the office and at all events.
– Create content calendar and review with Managing Director and Head of Marketing to align with marketing and social media calendars.
“This position description serves to illustrate the scope and responsibilities of the position and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to perform other job related tasks requested by Management and as necessitated by the development of this role and the development of the business.”